Department of Chinese | Registration Information for the 59th Central District Seminar
Dear academic excellence,
We are excited to announce the 59th Central District Seminar scheduled for October 21, 2023 (Saturday). This event will take place in the audio-visual classroom on the fourth floor of Hong-dao Building, within the Department of Chinese at National Changhua University of Education (弘道館). We have a packed schedule full of engaging content, and we extend a warm invitation to all of you to join us for this grand occasion.
Registration is open from now until October 19, 2023 (Wednesday) at 23:59. If you would like to register, please complete the registration form using the following link: https://forms.gle/8j4zcfGJyzkuws1w5
- Sponsored by: National Changhua University of Education Chinese Department and Research Institute Society
- Co-organizers: NCHU Department Chinese, THU Chinese Department, NYUST Applied Chinese, NCUE Taiwenese, PU Chinese
- Date: October 21, 2023 (Saturday)
- Check-in time: 8:20 a.m. ~ 8:50 a.m.
- Location: Audio-visual classroom on the fourth floor of Hong-dao Building (弘道館), Department of Chinese, National Changhua University of Education
Please note that registration ends at 23:59 on October 19, 2023 (Wednesday).
※Kindly be advised that study certificates will be provided only for on-site participants.